On this week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben we discuss:
- Friday’s selloff (we tape Monday morning)
- How endowments gauge their success.
- The crown jewel of the alternative investing universe.
- Whether or not financial advisors should be selecting fund managers
- Cyrpto bros and why women are better investors.
- Some cool charts
- How to think about investing while you’re saving for a house.
- How basketball has changed since 1981
Even the best funds underperform for three consecutive years. (Chart by Vanguard)
I love Twitter. pic.twitter.com/kNj827mWS2
— Michael Batnick (@michaelbatnick) February 2, 2018
so let me get this straight, the market goes up +7.4% in the first 18 sessions of the year, then pulls back -3.8% and everyone is freaking out?
— StockCats (@StockCats) February 3, 2018
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.