On this week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben we discuss:
- Friday’s selloff (we tape Monday morning)
- How endowments gauge their success.
- The crown jewel of the alternative investing universe.
- Whether or not financial advisors should be selecting fund managers
- Cyrpto bros and why women are better investors.
- Some cool charts
- How to think about investing while you’re saving for a house.
- How basketball has changed since 1981
Making a Crypto Utopia in Puerto Rico
The crown jewel of the alternative investing world.
Women are better investors than men
Even the best funds underperform for three consecutive years. (Chart by Vanguard)
I love Twitter. pic.twitter.com/kNj827mWS2
— Michael Batnick (@michaelbatnick) February 2, 2018
so let me get this straight, the market goes up +7.4% in the first 18 sessions of the year, then pulls back -3.8% and everyone is freaking out?
— StockCats (@StockCats) February 3, 2018
Email us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.