On this week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben we discuss:
- Friday’s selloff (we tape Monday morning)
- How endowments gauge their success.
- The crown jewel of the alternative investing universe.
- Whether or not financial advisors should be selecting fund managers
- Cyrpto bros and why women are better investors.
- Some cool charts
- How to think about investing while you’re saving for a house.
- How basketball has changed since 1981
Even the best funds underperform for three consecutive years. (Chart by Vanguard)
I love Twitter. pic.twitter.com/kNj827mWS2
— Michael Batnick (@michaelbatnick) February 2, 2018
so let me get this straight, the market goes up +7.4% in the first 18 sessions of the year, then pulls back -3.8% and everyone is freaking out?
— StockCats (@StockCats) February 3, 2018
Email us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
(Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. For additional advertisement disclaimers click here.)