On today’s show we talk about:
- How higher inflation is simultaneously good and bad for stocks.
- Why we love stories.
- The good and bad with private equity.
- Is there such a thing as a permanent portfolio?
- What Ben got from his MBA.
- Scary market predictions.
- Vanguard’s new factor funds.
"Prechter says Dow could fall to 1,000" https://t.co/6cDPqsXi1z
— Eddy Elfenbein (@EddyElfenbein) February 15, 2018
The current calm is an illusion….
— Reuters Top News (@Reuters) February 15, 2018
Thanks for listening!