On today’s show we talk about:
- How higher inflation is simultaneously good and bad for stocks.
- Why we love stories.
- The good and bad with private equity.
- Is there such a thing as a permanent portfolio?
- What Ben got from his MBA.
- Scary market predictions.
- Vanguard’s new factor funds.
"Prechter says Dow could fall to 1,000" https://t.co/6cDPqsXi1z
— Eddy Elfenbein (@EddyElfenbein) February 15, 2018
The current calm is an illusion….
— Reuters Top News (@Reuters) February 15, 2018
Thanks for listening!
(Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. For additional advertisement disclaimers click here.)