On today’s show we talk about:
- Berkshire’s 2017 shareholder letter
- Will Berkshire Hathaway eventually get broken up by activists?
- A diversified portfolio may not help investors much this year
- When stocks and bonds fall
- This is what life without retirement savings looks like.
- Overcoming a late start to saving for retirement.
- Millennials are saving for the future, if they can afford to
- 1st time home buyers make biggest share of deals in 17 years
- A Uhaul shortage is jacking up prices in the Bay Area
- The income required to afford a home in San Francisco
- Ben’s Adam Sandler theory
- Credit Suisse global investment yearbook
- Raise rates now
- Investors’ zeal to buy stocks with debt leaves markets vulnerable
- Some market myths hurt investorsoo
- TD Ameritrade to allow trading through Twitter
- Career advice in a tweet storm
Guns, Germs, and Steel: The Fates of Human Societies
Behave: The Biology of Humans at Our Best and Worst
Pre-order my book, Big Mistakes: The Best Investors and their Worst Investments
Thanks for listening!