Today’s Animal Spirits Talk Your Book is presented by Graniteshares
- Boom and bust nature of commodities
- What is the role of commodities in a portfolio — manage risk or price appreciation?
- Why would commodities add a risk management component to a typical portfolio?
- Do commodities need inflation to do well or is it about supply and demand?
- Should commodities be used for buy & hold or a tactical position?
- Is technology a headwind for commodities?
- Why is it so hard to match the return on actual commodities?
- The difference between commodity prices and commodity futures.
- What is the S&P 500 index of the commodity world?
- Are commodities a neglected part of the portfolio?
- Why should gold have a positive expected return?
- Is Bitcoin the new gold?
- Is Bitcoin a commodity?
- What is the expected return assumption for gold?
- Why are there no oil bugs?
(Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. For additional advertisement disclaimers click here.)