Today’s Animal Spirits Talk Your Book is presented by iShares
On today’s episode, we discuss:
- Is market cap weighting really sub-optimal?
- Can factor investing replace old-school active management?
- Why should investors bother diversifying internationally?
- S&P envy.
- Structuring a multi-factor portfolio.
- Finding unicorn stocks in a multi-factor model.
- The problem with single variable analysis.
- Constraining a portfolio when investing outside of the U.S.
- Are multi-factor funds simply mid-cap funds in drag?
- Have factors worked better in foreign markets?
- Is it easier to outperform in foreign markets?
- How adding momentum and quality can help the value stocks
International diversification works (eventually)
Ben’s post on the value premium in international markets
Lawrence on how sector composition affects international valuations
Europe Focused ETFs: 9th straight month of outflows $VGK $EZU pic.twitter.com/VPMph7fMli
— Tom Psarofagis (@tpsarofagis) December 3, 2018