Today’s Animal Spirits Talk Your Book is presented by iShares
On today’s episode, we discuss:
- Is market cap weighting really sub-optimal?
- Can factor investing replace old-school active management?
- Why should investors bother diversifying internationally?
- S&P envy.
- Structuring a multi-factor portfolio.
- Finding unicorn stocks in a multi-factor model.
- The problem with single variable analysis.
- Constraining a portfolio when investing outside of the U.S.
- Are multi-factor funds simply mid-cap funds in drag?
- Have factors worked better in foreign markets?
- Is it easier to outperform in foreign markets?
- How adding momentum and quality can help the value stocks
— Tom Psarofagis (@tpsarofagis) December 3, 2018