We get a lot of the same questions for people who are new to investing:
- What is the first thing a beginning investor should do?
- Where should I open my first investment account?
- How should I pick stocks or funds?
- What should I be reading or listening to?
- What should my asset allocation be?
So we decided to make a video to help these noobs. If you know anybody who you think this might help, please pass it along.
(Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. For additional advertisement disclaimers click here.)