Today’s Animal Spirits Talk Your Book is brought to you by Invesco. Click here to learn more.
On today’s show we talk about:
- Invesco Global Factor Investing Study
- Why is the debate about whether or not you should time factors not relevant?
- What are the differences between investment factors and risk factors?
- Who shouldn’t invest in factors?
- Who actually put factor investing on the map?
- Is beta the ultimate factor?
- 400 academic factors
- Where are the majority of the dollars in factor investing? ETFs? Mutual funds? Separate Accounts?
- Can flows affect performance?
(Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. For additional advertisement disclaimers click here.)