Mention Animal Spirits to receive 20% off (*New YCharts users only)
On today’s show we discuss
- The earnings season playbook
- COME SEE US AT WEALTH/STACK
- When does trading happen?
- HQ traffic is crashing
- RIP Mad Magazine
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- Walmart is losing a lot of money on its e-commerce efforts
- Are banks a big short again?
- Is value dead?
- Vanguard on factor timing
- Low vol flows
- When government got into student loans
- The earnings mirage
- The John Oliver of finance
- Crypto Derivatives
As @bespokeinvest pointed out, the 10y-3m yield curve has now been inverted for 30 straight days.
But all you want to know is where, on a $SPX chart, that happened in the past.
— OddStats (@OddStats) July 3, 2019
1/ I’ve been publishing this quarterly chart of declining Pay-TV usage (inc. OTA/DVR/TVE/VOD) for more than five years. What's shocking is mostly how unshocking it became over time.
And how the questions I received (esp. from Hollywood) were always the same: pic.twitter.com/XCDJLHsOQd
— Matthew Ball (@ballmatthew) July 2, 2019
(Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. For additional advertisement disclaimers click here.)