Mention Animal Spirits to receive 20% off (*New YCharts users only)
On today’s show we discuss
- The earnings season playbook
- COME SEE US AT WEALTH/STACK
- When does trading happen?
- HQ traffic is crashing
- RIP Mad Magazine
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- Walmart is losing a lot of money on its e-commerce efforts
- Are banks a big short again?
- Is value dead?
- Vanguard on factor timing
- Low vol flows
- When government got into student loans
- The earnings mirage
- The John Oliver of finance
- Crypto Derivatives
Blockbusters: Why Big Hits- And Big Risks- Are the Future of the Entertainment Business
How Will You Measure Your Life?
As @bespokeinvest pointed out, the 10y-3m yield curve has now been inverted for 30 straight days.
But all you want to know is where, on a $SPX chart, that happened in the past.
— OddStats (@OddStats) July 3, 2019
1/ I’ve been publishing this quarterly chart of declining Pay-TV usage (inc. OTA/DVR/TVE/VOD) for more than five years. What's shocking is mostly how unshocking it became over time.
And how the questions I received (esp. from Hollywood) were always the same: pic.twitter.com/XCDJLHsOQd
— Matthew Ball (@ballmatthew) July 2, 2019