On today’s Animal Spirits, we discuss
- RIP NonrelatedSense
- Shielded Alpha
- The podcast booth at Wealth/Stack
- Join us for the next re-kindled
- People are selling stock
- Research Affiliates on bubbly markets
- Montier on what GMO got wrong this last decade
- How to squeeze the most out of credit cards
- The 150-year old startup
- Congress is coming for your (inherited) IRA
- Where relationships come from
- People have munchies
- Who does all the trading?
- Youth basketball is intense
- Tim Ferris experiments with his podcast
Advisors manage clients money better than they could themselves bc they don't have the emotion tied to managing your own money.
Asset managers manage money better because they DO have the emotion tied to managing their own money.
— Ryan Kirlin (@RyanPKirlin) July 9, 2019
Greatest thing about crossing 100,000 followers on Instagram is I get "influencer" partnership offers now
These deals are hilarious
"Write 3 posts, 2 stories, tag us 16 times…and we'll send you 3 bottles of juice"
— Ramit Sethi (@ramit) July 12, 2019
(Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. For additional advertisement disclaimers click here.)