Mention Animal Spirits to receive 20% off (*New YCharts users only)
On today’s show we discuss
- Netflix one pager
- Peak podcasts
- Is this home owner statistic really true?
- The volatility of housing prices
- Warren’s plan to rein in Wall Street
- D.I.Y. Private Equity (nothing burger)
- Mira Sorvino is not a fan of the stock market
- Ray Dalio on paradigm shifts
- DIY risk parity
- Remember when Arian Foster almost did an IPO?
- Broke and overweight
Netflix raised prices in Q2, but says that wasn't the problem. Instead it says their shows and movies didn't attract enough new subscribers. As it has done before, it has a chart that shows investors it has missed its forecasts before. But not like this: pic.twitter.com/a4RL6XXbQw
— Peter Kafka (@pkafka) July 17, 2019
(Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. For additional advertisement disclaimers click here.)