Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by EquityZen
EquityZen is giving Animal Spirits listeners half off their first investment minimum by going to equityzen.com/animal – usually a $20K min – we’re giving you $10K min
On today’s show we discuss:
- If Ben had to invest in one company, he’d pick Airbnb
- WeWork is a disaster
- How did this happen?
- Rich families are stockpiling cash
- Disney almost bought Twitter
- The charlatan’s charlatan
- Sports and worldly wisdom
- Go for it
- Finance Instagram influencers
- T. Boone Pickens final message
- The stock market is outpacing the economy
This Goldman Sachs survey of its 2019 intern class is fun. Some highlights, via @ShannanSiemens ..
— Carl Quintanilla (@carlquintanilla) September 18, 2019