Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by YCharts. Mention Animal Spirits to receive 20% off (*New YCharts users only)
On today’s show we discuss
- Media’s terrifying debt problem
- Video will soon look like the bad old days
- Apple splurges on A Christmas Carol
- Netflix going all in on kids programming
- What Jeff Bezos wants
- Is Amazon Unstoppable?
- China and all the takes
- ESPN forbids discussion of it
- Investors continue to pull money out of stocks
- Undees, champagne, and RVs
- Why aren’t mortgage rates falling?
- Mutual funds still dominate
- Who won the zero fee war?
- Millennials worry they’ll never retire (survey)
- Some venture investors are starting to look at gross margins.
- Should Goldman buy Robinhood?
- What is a CFA good for?
— Carl Quintanilla (@carlquintanilla) October 10, 2019