Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by YCharts. Mention Animal Spirits to receive 20% off (*New YCharts users only)
On today’s show we discuss
- Media’s terrifying debt problem
- Video will soon look like the bad old days
- Apple splurges on A Christmas Carol
- Netflix going all in on kids programming
- What Jeff Bezos wants
- Is Amazon Unstoppable?
- China and all the takes
- ESPN forbids discussion of it
- Investors continue to pull money out of stocks
- Undees, champagne, and RVs
- Why aren’t mortgage rates falling?
- Mutual funds still dominate
- Who won the zero fee war?
- Millennials worry they’ll never retire (survey)
- Some venture investors are starting to look at gross margins.
- Should Goldman buy Robinhood?
- What is a CFA good for?
— Carl Quintanilla (@carlquintanilla) October 10, 2019
(Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. For additional advertisement disclaimers click here.)