On today’s show we talk about
- Breathtaking (Seinfeld)
- Five economic reasons
- Why to be thankful
- Why child care is so ridiculously expensive
- This is nothing like 1999
- Robinhood pulls out of banking
- Narrative violation
- Butt influencers
- We got lit up for this daycare take
- What would you do with $800 million a year?
Wealth owned by each generation.
— Michael Batnick (@michaelbatnick) November 27, 2019
Nearly every investor I speak to says they base fund allocation decisions on “process, not performance”.
And I think that is at least partially true when buying.
But it is almost universally not true when selling. It’s all performance.
— Meb Faber (@MebFaber) November 27, 2019