Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by YCharts. Mention Animal Spirits to receive 20% off (*New YCharts users only)
On today’s show we discuss
- Ben’s new book, buy it here!
- Zero fee commissions
- Why there’s little enthusiasm for this bull market
- JPM Guide to the Markets
- The middle class is slowly going away
- Millennials have how much in their 401(k)
- The aging of America
- 74% of people have a budget, ya right
- People aren’t driving as much as they used to
- Millennials approve of communism?
- The longest drawdown
- Alien (1979)
- 3:10 To Yuma (2007)
- Molly’s Game (2017)
- Neighbors (2014)
- You (Netflix 2018)
- Why you should be optimistic about the future (a16z podcast)
- The Godfather
- Slow cooker
- The Box
Just in: @BillAckman’s Pershing Square Holdings ends 2019 up 58.1%, making it his best year ever.
— Julia La Roche (@JuliaLaRoche) January 3, 2020