Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by YCharts. Mention Animal Spirits to receive 20% off (*New YCharts users only)
On today’s show we discuss
- Can financial literacy be improved?
- Has the 401(k) passed its expiration date?
- The new American retirement plan
- Almost 90% of Americans over age 65 receive Social Security benefits.
- Pay Is Rising Fastest for Low Earners
- Are yawns contagious? Yes
- The Fed is causing a bubble in everything
- Central banks are driving up risk taking
- Stocks are going nowhere, fast
- Long-term return expectations
- Credit cards of the future
- BlackRock going in on ESG
- Startups everywhere?
- What should yo work on?
- An NBA player is on the Blockchain
- Should I buy a house?
I read it but don’t find it persuasive. 6-9 months ago there was widespread talk of an impending recession, triggered in part by yield curve inversion. /1 https://t.co/4Dz7LBkw3Q
— Neel Kashkari (@neelkashkari) January 17, 2020
— Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) January 13, 2020
— Fer Machado (@fer_machado123) January 15, 2020