Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by YCharts. Mention Animal Spirits to receive 20% off (*New YCharts users only)
On today’s show we discuss
- Can financial literacy be improved?
- Has the 401(k) passed its expiration date?
- The new American retirement plan
- Almost 90% of Americans over age 65 receive Social Security benefits.
- Pay Is Rising Fastest for Low Earners
- Are yawns contagious? Yes
- The Fed is causing a bubble in everything
- Central banks are driving up risk taking
- Stocks are going nowhere, fast
- Long-term return expectations
- Credit cards of the future
- BlackRock going in on ESG
- Startups everywhere?
- What should yo work on?
- An NBA player is on the Blockchain
- Should I buy a house?
I read it but don’t find it persuasive. 6-9 months ago there was widespread talk of an impending recession, triggered in part by yield curve inversion. /1 https://t.co/4Dz7LBkw3Q
— Neel Kashkari (@neelkashkari) January 17, 2020
— Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) January 13, 2020
— Fer Machado (@fer_machado123) January 15, 2020
(Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. For additional advertisement disclaimers click here.)