On today’s show we discuss:
- The oil price war
- The bond market is arguably a bigger concern than the stock market
- Why are rates falling so hard?
- Long bonds have been one of the best investments in the world
- Why so many Americans don’t talk about money
- The end of pay TV
- “Everything is getting better” doesn’t help right now
Weekend box office down 52% y-o-y
— Rich Greenfield, LightShed (@RichLightShed) March 8, 2020
So you want to be a deep value investor?
The energy sector underperformed the S&P 500 by 210% in the 2010s
This year it's by far the worst-performing sector, down almost 30%
— Ben Carlson (@awealthofcs) March 6, 2020