On today’s show we discuss:
- The oil price war
- The bond market is arguably a bigger concern than the stock market
- Why are rates falling so hard?
- Long bonds have been one of the best investments in the world
- Why so many Americans don’t talk about money
- The end of pay TV
- “Everything is getting better” doesn’t help right now
Weekend box office down 52% y-o-y
— Rich Greenfield, LightShed (@RichLightShed) March 8, 2020
So you want to be a deep value investor?
The energy sector underperformed the S&P 500 by 210% in the 2010s
This year it's by far the worst-performing sector, down almost 30%
— Ben Carlson (@awealthofcs) March 6, 2020
(Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. For additional advertisement disclaimers click here.)