Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by YCharts. Mention Animal Spirits to receive 20% off (*New YCharts users only)
On today’s show we discuss:
- The sudden economic stop
- Pure Alpha’s struggles
- Restaurant traffic is crashing
- GMO says it’s time to buy
- Bond ETFs, what the hell is going on?
- A serious article with one random man’s opinion
- Robinhood maxed out a credit line
- The NBA was the tipping point
- What’s going to happen to movies?
Here is a week-to-week (Monday to Sunday) comparison of U.S. box office receipts, 2020 vs. 2019.
— Will Jordan (@williamjordann) March 15, 2020
The History of Pandemics, by Death Toll 💀
— Visual Capitalist (@VisualCap) March 14, 2020
FANG+ reminder. These are the new 'Berkshires'$AAPL has $207 billion cash on hand$MSFT has $134 billion cash on hand$GOOG has $120 billion cash on hand$AMZN has $55 billion cash on hand$FB has $55 billion cash on hand
— CÆTUS (@caetuscap) March 15, 2020
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.