On today’s show we discuss:
- We’re shopping online
- 3. 8 million Americans are not paying their mortgage
- Why home prices are rising
- And why they’re likely to hold up fine
- Ben on housing
- The city exodus
- Multiples are not valuation (Mauboussin)
- Druckenmiller offers a bearish warning (2015)
- Too Dumb, Too Young
- You are not Stanley Druckenmiller
- Young investors pile into stocks
- Is value investing dead?
- Value is cheap relative to growth, buuut not cheap on an absolute basis
- Investors are fleeing value
- The (devil’s advocate) bull case for stocks
- $274k a month for life
- Taiwan never needed to shutdown, their economy is struggling anyway
- The beef shortage
- David Chang on the restaurant industry
- Michael Lewis personal finance podcast
- Overcome credit card debt (Tally)
"The truth is found when men are free to pursue it." – FDR
Retail traders are likely finding that the truth of trading is hard, now that they're free to pursue it.
And pursue it they have, setting activity records every month. pic.twitter.com/VgmQpScb8o
— SentimenTrader (@sentimentrader) May 14, 2020
US consumer price inflation headed downhttps://t.co/0Q3CsupbcI pic.twitter.com/tjhuSCpYls
— ? ??? ?????? ? (@lenkiefer) May 12, 2020
U.S. Unemployment Rate by Education Level: pic.twitter.com/Rb5ODwR4YE
— Michael McDonough (@M_McDonough) May 8, 2020
Whoa, Walmart and Target are killing Amaz–oh. https://t.co/TNXA9JAcHY pic.twitter.com/RUjJfK5h5K
— Michael Batnick (@michaelbatnick) May 14, 2020
Disney is raising $11 billion in debt.
They're borrowing $1.75 billion for 20 years and paying just 3.5% interest. Wow. https://t.co/FBgZrVdcPm pic.twitter.com/SJKfqKby8N
— Michael Batnick (@michaelbatnick) May 13, 2020
Only 44% of the population had a full-time job in April pic.twitter.com/c0BAIi5Flx
— Nick Bunker (@nick_bunker) May 8, 2020
good lord https://t.co/IEP6JQAF5w pic.twitter.com/tqSdNur0Ow
— Myles Udland (@MylesUdland) May 13, 2020
Contact us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.