On today’s show we discuss:
- Who’s driving the stock market?
- It’s Robinhood…No it’s not…Maybe it is
- Matt Levine on Hertz
- Portnoy is having fun, and pissing people off
- CalPERS is turning to leverage to hit their bogey
- Private equity billionaires
- Will the banks collapse?…
- …Probably not
- Instacart is valued at $14 billion
- The coming baby boom bust
- Joe Rogan got ripped off
— Dave Portnoy (@stoolpresidente) June 8, 2020
Contact us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
(Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. For additional advertisement disclaimers click here.)