On this edition of What Are Your Thoughts? Josh and I spoke about
- Is there a such thing as learning too much from economic history?
- The flight to the suburbs is real and probably not going to end anytime soon.
- What to make of lululemon’s $500 million acquisition of home workout company Mirror.
- Small cap value historically leads the market coming out of a recession – will this time differ from the last 50 years?
- The stock market is close to all-time highs, valuations are too, and the economy is in horrible shape. Why would anyone invest right now?
- Will we ever go back to the movie theater? Will watching a movie at home ever approximate the theater experience?