On this edition of What Are Your Thoughts? Josh and I spoke about
- Is there a such thing as learning too much from economic history?
- The flight to the suburbs is real and probably not going to end anytime soon.
- What to make of lululemon’s $500 million acquisition of home workout company Mirror.
- Small cap value historically leads the market coming out of a recession – will this time differ from the last 50 years?
- The stock market is close to all-time highs, valuations are too, and the economy is in horrible shape. Why would anyone invest right now?
- Will we ever go back to the movie theater? Will watching a movie at home ever approximate the theater experience?
(Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. For additional advertisement disclaimers click here.)