Today on an all new edition of What Are Your Thoughts – Josh and I discuss the hottest topics in the markets, including:* Gold versus the S&P 500, it’s closer than you think!
* Today’s emerging market indexes look nothing like the past
* China protected its technology companies and they’ve grown into giants
* The Ant Financial IPO could value the company at $200 billion with no US involvement
* Tesla’s $300 billion market cap practically demands S&P 500 index inclusion…right?
* Elon Musk’s net worth surpassed Warren Buffett’s this week
* Sector classifications are goofy – Visa, Mastercard and PayPal are considered technology stocks and not financials
* When was the last time you got triggered by someone else’s stock market opinion?
* Animal Spirits breaks 5 million downloads, and Josh’s new podcast gets off the ground
Let us know your thoughts on these topics below!