This week on an all-new edition of What Are Your Thoughts, Josh and I tackle the hottest topics in financial markets, including:
- Home Depot was the slam-dunk, no-brainer trade of the year. Josh hates himself.
- James Montier and Howard Marks disagree on the Fed’s influence over the stock market this year.
- Emerging Markets are now 18% tech stocks, why won’t they catch up to the US
- Stocks are at record highs again, for the first time in 120 days – which is kind of normal, believe it or not.
- Corona calls in Snoop Dogg to relaunch the brand. Will it work?
- Is New York City really “Dead Forever”?
- How long before the NFL cancels the season?
(Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. For additional advertisement disclaimers click here.)