Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by YCharts
Mention Animal Spirits to receive 20% off when you initially sign up for the service
On today’s show we discuss:
- V-shaped recoveries
- Inflation had the biggest jump since 1991…
- ..But maybe it’s nothing to get too worked up about
- 80% of bonds outstanding yield less than 1%
- Against the Gods (Peter Bernstein)
- The hardest investing questions
- NYC is unsustainable for retail
- It’s dead forever, riiiiiiiight
- Zillow 2020 urban-suburban market report…
- ..The cliff’s notes version
- Home Depot is on fire
- The NBA is funding a saliva-based test
- People are starting their own business
- Green Room
- Top Gun (The Rewatchables)
- The Peanut Butter Falcon
- The daily look by Ehren Stanhope
Costco email today. #Gold bullion available alongside cheap perfume and golf putters at your local discount warehouse.
TDI (Taxi Driver Index) flashing red.
H/t @moved_average pic.twitter.com/QnPTq37wE8
— Polemic Paine (@PolemicTMM) August 10, 2020
Thoughts @elonmusk pic.twitter.com/w4a4Mjs0Cy
— Dave Portnoy (@stoolpresidente) August 13, 2020
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.