Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by YCharts
Mention Animal Spirits to receive 20% off when you initially sign up for the service
On today’s show we discuss:
- V-shaped recoveries
- Inflation had the biggest jump since 1991…
- ..But maybe it’s nothing to get too worked up about
- 80% of bonds outstanding yield less than 1%
- Against the Gods (Peter Bernstein)
- The hardest investing questions
- NYC is unsustainable for retail
- It’s dead forever, riiiiiiiight
- Zillow 2020 urban-suburban market report…
- ..The cliff’s notes version
- Home Depot is on fire
- The NBA is funding a saliva-based test
- People are starting their own business
- Green Room
- Top Gun (The Rewatchables)
- The Peanut Butter Falcon
- The daily look by Ehren Stanhope
Costco email today. #Gold bullion available alongside cheap perfume and golf putters at your local discount warehouse.
TDI (Taxi Driver Index) flashing red.
— Polemic Paine (@PolemicTMM) August 10, 2020
— Dave Portnoy (@stoolpresidente) August 13, 2020
Contact us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
(Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. For additional advertisement disclaimers click here.)