Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by NaviPlan by Advicent
To learn more about how buying a plan works with financial planning software, hit this link
On today’s show we discuss
- Managing your household budget
- Avoiding classflation
- Where my money goes
- Mental accounting
- How to be selectively cheap0
- How to spend without guilt (the Nick Maggiulli rule)
- The 50/30/20 rule
- Night guy versus morning guy
- Are SUVs ruining retirement savings?
- The CNBC article that made the internet angry
Question: Other than regularly saving and investing, what do you think is the single most important to achieving long-term financial success?
I'll go 1st… Establishing + maintaining good credit. It can save someone hundreds of thousands over the course of a lifetime.
— Jeff "The Buckinghammer" Levine, CPA/PFS, CFP® (@CPAPlanner) August 14, 2020
Why a couple earning $500,000 a year can still find it hard to get by pic.twitter.com/6s10MTRLfx
— Dan Amira (@DanAmira) March 24, 2017
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.