Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by YCharts
Mention Animal Spirits to receive 20% off when you initially sign up for the service
On today’s show we discuss:
- Modern market cap theory
- Evolution of Fed mandates
- Averaging is the new targeting
- They’re gonna hold at zero for 5 years
- The median stock has never been more expensive…
- …And has been for years
- Individual investor boom
- Growth has beaten value since inception? Not so fast.
- More workers more problems
- Amazon’s going cashierless
- It’s a great time to be a car dealer…
- …Which is why I used a broker
- Millennials are buying houses
- Sovereign funds rethink real estate investments
- Whisper (COVID-19)
- Baby bonds
- Saving for college
How does anyone take this guy seriously? pic.twitter.com/XBQeoq9G7E
— Alex Kantrowitz (@Kantrowitz) August 27, 2020
Contact us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.