On this week’s What Are Your Thoughts, Josh and I discuss:
- Why this is a version of 1896, 1929, 1999 and 2006 all at the same time. It’s the craziest year ever.
- No, Robinhood traders aren’t moving the market. But they sure are moving some small cap stocks!
- Anonymous consultants on why they’re bailing on Seth Klarman after years of missing the bull market.
- Everyone performance-chases. Everyone.
- Zoom Video reports a ridiculous quarter and explodes to the upside.
- We have some new Dow Components as Salesforce and Honeywell join the average.
- The Put-to-Call Ratio drags along at an all time low – euphoria is here (at least among options traders).