On this week’s episode, Josh and I discuss the biggest topics in investing and finance, including:
- US household net worth just hit a fresh record all-time high. Huh?
- The new investor class is much more diverse, with the racial gap in stock ownership rapidly disappearing. Great news, now what?
- Isn’t it easier to poke holes in new ideas than it is to come up with them? Optimists vs Pessimists vs Realists
- Electric vehicle prices are reaching cost parity with combustion engine cars way ahead of schedule
- Today’s traders will become tomorrow’s investors
- Josh doesn’t know what to watch on TV, any suggestions?
And much more!
Josh and Michael use YCharts when creating visuals for this show, as well as for many aspects of their business. What Are Your Thoughts viewers can get a 20% discount for YCharts by clicking here (new users only):
(Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. For additional advertisement disclaimers click here.)