Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by YCharts
Mention Animal Spirits to receive 20% off when you initially sign up for the service
On today’s show we discuss:
- People are starting businesses
- More diversity in the stock market
- Does asset allocation matter in retirement?
- SPACs are more lucrative than hedge funds
- The IPO machine is in fifth gear
- Home inventory is tight, especially on the lower end…
- But they’re flying off the shelf on the high end
- The Yellowstone effect
- Josh and Logan on the suburban housing boom
- Older people are getting younger
- People are getting scammed. Gold is the weapon of choice
- A deep dive into Opendoor
- Carvana is crushing it
- That scene with Dan Patrick
- Rob Lowe and Alec Baldwin
- Perry Mason
- Se7en Rewatchables
- Camp Cretaceous
- Citizen Kane
In the second quarter of 2020, mortgage refinance borrowers cut their interest rate by 25% on average
For example, going from a 4% note rate to 3% pic.twitter.com/ALFR9g2QCI
— 📈 Len Kiefer 📊 (@lenkiefer) September 28, 2020
This awful, awful recession. pic.twitter.com/ueT7mAk3us
— Ernie Tedeschi (@ernietedeschi) September 24, 2020
Contact us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.