On today’s show Josh and I discuss:
- Is Facebook really a monopoly if they compete with Google and The Trade Desk on ads, Snapchat and Twitter on users?
- Will millennials embrace single-family home rentals as they outgrow their apartments and head to the suburbs?
- Why investors should consider REITs rather than directly investing in real estate.
- What sets today’s tech giants like Apple and Amazon apart from the trusts and monopolies of 100 years ago.
- How presidential incumbents and challengers are treated by the stock market.
- Silicon Valley wants to pay its employees less when they relocate to lower cost states and cities. It’s fair, but it won’t work.
- Q3 earnings season is now underway, did the stock market get this one right?
Josh and I use YCharts when creating visuals for this show, as well as for many aspects of their business. What Are Your Thoughts viewers can get a 20% discount for YCharts by clicking here (new users only):
You can hit us with a topic for next Tuesday’s episode – just shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll choose one straight from the inbox.