Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by YCharts
Mention Animal Spirits to receive 20% off when you initially sign up for the service
On today’s show we discuss:
- How do Presidential elections impact the stock market?
- Don’t mix your politics with your portfolio
- Jason Zweig on low interest rates
- Our conversation with Simplify ETF
- Private equity crushed
- Ben says speculators are learning. The jury’s out.
- Mortgage credit availability at 6-year low
- America has trust issues
- 2020 health benefits survey
- Baby bonds and the racial wealth gap
- Ben is bullish on a travel boom
- Remember Luminary?
- Remember music videos? This one was weird
UBS: “A prevailing market narrative a few months ago was that a Blue Wave .. would be negative for equities .. But in the past two weeks this narrative has completely flipped, to the point where investors now view a Blue Wave as being a catalyst for a reflation trade ..” pic.twitter.com/DvCKokjon6
— Carl Quintanilla (@carlquintanilla) October 12, 2020
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
(Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. For additional advertisement disclaimers click here.)