Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by YCharts
Mention Animal Spirits to receive 20% off when you initially sign up for the service
On today’s show we discuss:
- How do Presidential elections impact the stock market?
- Don’t mix your politics with your portfolio
- Jason Zweig on low interest rates
- Our conversation with Simplify ETF
- Private equity crushed
- Ben says speculators are learning. The jury’s out.
- Mortgage credit availability at 6-year low
- America has trust issues
- 2020 health benefits survey
- Baby bonds and the racial wealth gap
- Ben is bullish on a travel boom
- Remember Luminary?
- Remember music videos? This one was weird
UBS: “A prevailing market narrative a few months ago was that a Blue Wave .. would be negative for equities .. But in the past two weeks this narrative has completely flipped, to the point where investors now view a Blue Wave as being a catalyst for a reflation trade ..” pic.twitter.com/DvCKokjon6
— Carl Quintanilla (@carlquintanilla) October 12, 2020
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.