Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by State Street.
See State Street’s latest quarterly report on fixed income here.
On today’s show we discuss:
- Will fiscal stimulus be the norm to combat recessions going forward?
- Why inflation isn’t showing up in the data
- Has the fed caused or contributed to wealth inequality?
- Why interest rates are so low
- How the bond market is responding to the polls, and much more
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.