Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by State Street.
See State Street’s latest quarterly report on fixed income here.
On today’s show we discuss:
- Will fiscal stimulus be the norm to combat recessions going forward?
- Why inflation isn’t showing up in the data
- Has the fed caused or contributed to wealth inequality?
- Why interest rates are so low
- How the bond market is responding to the polls, and much more
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
(Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. For additional advertisement disclaimers click here.)