Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by YCharts
Mention Animal Spirits to receive 20% off when you initially sign up for the service
On today’s show we discuss:
- We’ve got a deal
- This is not the way
- The best is yet to come
- Tesla bulls double down
- Robinhood accused of gamification
- The SEC fined them $65 million
- Why waiting for the market to crash is a terrible strategy
- $1 trillion mutual fund
- Most popular terms of 2020
- Poverty is rising
- What happened to Apple credit cards?
- Disney movie theaters can be a thing
Is investing really about being right? Or about understanding how the heck the beauty contest works? I'm thinking the latter more and more
— Wes Gray 🇺🇸🗽🤙 (@alphaarchitect) December 18, 2020
— Eric Balchunas (@EricBalchunas) December 19, 2020
Shows folks what’s possible with long term buy and hold investing. https://t.co/QbGzJPnhmK
— Jason DeBolt (@jasondebolt) December 19, 2020
— Bloomberg Wealth (@wealth) December 18, 2020
Here's a pre-buttal on some takes we're sure to see on this new stimulus package:
1. Stimulus checks are only around 1/5 of the total bill.
2. UI in America typically pays around 50% of pre-layoff wages, though it varies. With this extra $300/week, that will be ~85%.
— Ernie Tedeschi (@ernietedeschi) December 21, 2020
Contact us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
(Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. For additional advertisement disclaimers click here.)