On today’s show we discussed our top-read posts of 2020, our favorite movies, TV shows, books, and podcasts from 2020. Thanks for hanging out with us this year!
We hope everybody has a happy and healthy new year.
- What Happens After the Stock Market Falls?
- When is the Right Time to Buy Stocks?
- Is the Stock Market Going to Crash?
- What Happens When you Buy the Dip?
- Why Aren’t Stocks Down More?
- The World’s Worst Market Timer
- What if you buy stocks too early in a market crash
- How long does it take to make your money back after a bear market?
- Is the Ford F-150 partially responsible for the retirement crisis?
- Should you pay off your mortgage early with rates so low?
I just watched The Comedy Store on Showtime. Oh…My…God.
For fans of comedy, this is truly a must-watch.
- The Price of Peace
- No Filter
- The Splendid and the Vile
- The Psychology of Money
- How I Invest My Money
- The Hot Hand
- The Crown
- Queen’s Gambit
- High Fidelity
- Ted Lasso
- Curb Your Enthusiasm
- Schitt’s Creek
- Morning Show
- The Undoing
- Normal People
- Corey Hoffstein and Kris Sidial
- Bill Brewster and Dan McMurtrie
- Patrick O’Shaughnessy, Rich Barton, and Brad Gerstner
- Tom Hanks and Dan Carlin
- Rocky IV Rewatchables
- Against the Rules
- The Compound show with Josh Brown
- Revisionist History
Contact us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
(Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. For additional advertisement disclaimers click here.)