On today’s show we discussed our top-read posts of 2020, our favorite movies, TV shows, books, and podcasts from 2020. Thanks for hanging out with us this year!
We hope everybody has a happy and healthy new year.
- What Happens After the Stock Market Falls?
- When is the Right Time to Buy Stocks?
- Is the Stock Market Going to Crash?
- What Happens When you Buy the Dip?
- Why Aren’t Stocks Down More?
- The World’s Worst Market Timer
- What if you buy stocks too early in a market crash
- How long does it take to make your money back after a bear market?
- Is the Ford F-150 partially responsible for the retirement crisis?
- Should you pay off your mortgage early with rates so low?
I just watched The Comedy Store on Showtime. Oh…My…God.
For fans of comedy, this is truly a must-watch.
- The Price of Peace
- No Filter
- The Splendid and the Vile
- The Psychology of Money
- How I Invest My Money
- The Hot Hand
- The Crown
- Queen’s Gambit
- High Fidelity
- Ted Lasso
- Curb Your Enthusiasm
- Schitt’s Creek
- Morning Show
- The Undoing
- Normal People
- Corey Hoffstein and Kris Sidial
- Bill Brewster and Dan McMurtrie
- Patrick O’Shaughnessy, Rich Barton, and Brad Gerstner
- Tom Hanks and Dan Carlin
- Rocky IV Rewatchables
- Against the Rules
- The Compound show with Josh Brown
- Revisionist History
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.