Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by Smith Capital Investors
On today’s show we talk with Gibson Smith, founder, PM, and CIO of Smith Capital Investors about:
- How the structure of the fixed income market has evolved over time
- What happened to bond funds and ETFs in March?
- The potential problems with plain-vanilla bond indexes
- How should active bond managers be benchmarked?
- How to find an edge when everybody can do the math
- The enigma that is inflation, and much more
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.