Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by Smith Capital Investors
On today’s show we talk with Gibson Smith, founder, PM, and CIO of Smith Capital Investors about:
- How the structure of the fixed income market has evolved over time
- What happened to bond funds and ETFs in March?
- The potential problems with plain-vanilla bond indexes
- How should active bond managers be benchmarked?
- How to find an edge when everybody can do the math
- The enigma that is inflation, and much more
Contact us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
(Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. For additional advertisement disclaimers click here.)