Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by YCharts
Mention Animal Spirits to receive 20% off when you initially sign up for the service
On today’s show we discuss:
- Why food delivery can’t last in its current form
- How a stock’s price can impact its business
- Why hasn’t GameStop taken advantage of its stock price?
- The SPAC boom and the chart of the year
- Why SPACs are here to stay
- Companies are raising a ton of money. Bumble edition.
- Meb Faber on tail risk
- Is Bitcoin becoming a store of value?
- Markets are always changing
- The rise of intangibles
- Tech stocks are the new benchmark
- 140% of American investors bought GameStop (survey)
- 63% of homebuyers made an offer sight unseen (yeah right)
- Bidding wars are off the charts
- A really good read on inflation
- A life cycle model of saving
We are in uncharted TOP territory. RECESSION IMMINENT pic.twitter.com/tcBDyL87XW
— litquidity (@litcapital) February 13, 2021
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.