Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by YCharts
Mention Animal Spirits to receive 20% off when you initially sign up for the service
On today’s show we discuss:
- Why food delivery can’t last in its current form
- How a stock’s price can impact its business
- Why hasn’t GameStop taken advantage of its stock price?
- The SPAC boom and the chart of the year
- Why SPACs are here to stay
- Companies are raising a ton of money. Bumble edition.
- Meb Faber on tail risk
- Is Bitcoin becoming a store of value?
- Markets are always changing
- The rise of intangibles
- Tech stocks are the new benchmark
- 140% of American investors bought GameStop (survey)
- 63% of homebuyers made an offer sight unseen (yeah right)
- Bidding wars are off the charts
- A really good read on inflation
- A life cycle model of saving
We are in uncharted TOP territory. RECESSION IMMINENT pic.twitter.com/tcBDyL87XW
— litquidity (@litcapital) February 13, 2021
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
(Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. For additional advertisement disclaimers click here.)