On today’s show we discuss:
- 125:1 leverage on Bitcoin, lol
- The hottest housing market in the United States
- Crypto hurts your personal relationships
- Young people are drowning in insecurity
- Young people not having sex is not a joke
- The YOLO Economy
- Biden’s tax goals
- A house in the Hamptons just RENTED for $2 million
- Restaurants need more workers
- New homes are cheaper than used homes (CAVEAT CAVEAT)
- The podcast war
- Should I lease or buy a car?
- All about Lumber
- Boris Diaw and Raja Bell
- Mortal Kombat (5.1)
- Lord of War (6.5)
- The Adjustment Bureau (6.7)
- Layer Cake (7.7)
- The best trailer ever (Gladiator)
Ethereum addresses over $1 million just coming off fresh highs last week of 14,000+ pic.twitter.com/bXOA8XYrkD
— Frank Chaparro (@fintechfrank) April 22, 2021
RELENTLESS: Vanguard took in $121b in Q1, which is $2b/day pace, equiv to 2.5 ARKs, puts them on track to beat their ann record set in 2017. Also shows cheap beta still king despite all the focus and appetite for things that shine. pic.twitter.com/R3QwK2iy4P
— Eric Balchunas (@EricBalchunas) April 23, 2021
It’s cheaper to buy a new house than an old one.
Talk about backwardation
— Michael Batnick (@michaelbatnick) April 26, 2021
Interesting since I've rarely (if ever) seen you tweet about the Knicks. I guess you're a loyal fan now that they might make the playoffs at a road team?
— Vince (@vl_1987) April 27, 2021
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.