On today’s show we discuss:
- The Fed is selling its ETFs
- Meme stocks died then came back again
- Robinhood taking aim at Coinbase
- DeFi is a thing people are talking about
- NEW PODCAST- The Compound and Friends
- I’m trying to learn about it. Not easy.
- MicroStrategy is taking out debt to buy more Bitcoin
- Flush with cash, consumers are spending more
- Housing costs are absurd
- People can’t afford to trade up
- The car chip shortage
- Credit card rewards are back
- People would rather quit than come back to work
- Permanent stimulus
- Cullen’s take
- Why rates might stay low forever
- I don’t shop (merch store)
CoreLogic: House Prices up 9.2% Year-over-year in December https://t.co/YyM5k8ffE5
— Bill McBride (@calculatedrisk) February 2, 2021
Contact us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
(Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. For additional advertisement disclaimers click here.)