On today’s show we discuss:
- The Fed is selling its ETFs
- Meme stocks died then came back again
- Robinhood taking aim at Coinbase
- DeFi is a thing people are talking about
- NEW PODCAST- The Compound and Friends
- I’m trying to learn about it. Not easy.
- MicroStrategy is taking out debt to buy more Bitcoin
- Flush with cash, consumers are spending more
- Housing costs are absurd
- People can’t afford to trade up
- The car chip shortage
- Credit card rewards are back
- People would rather quit than come back to work
- Permanent stimulus
- Cullen’s take
- Why rates might stay low forever
- I don’t shop (merch store)
CoreLogic: House Prices up 9.2% Year-over-year in December https://t.co/YyM5k8ffE5
— Bill McBride (@calculatedrisk) February 2, 2021
Contact us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.