On today’s show we discuss:
- Is the Roaring 20s kind of already here?
- Bob Burgess Tweet – Household Debt Service as a % of Disposable Income
- 95% of workers want to change jobs, lol
- Subway and train traffic still way down
- Baby Bust
- Cash is disappearing
- Rewards for staking
- The risks of providing liquidity
- Dave Nadig on volatility
- Average account size
- Home prices rising fastest in areas without mass transit
- Who’s driving up home prices?
- This thing is global
- Rents are playing catch up
- There’s a ton of money in private equity. But it’s still kinda tiny.
- Movie theaters are dead
- Black Widow’s box office numbers
— Robert Burgess (@BobOnMarkets) July 7, 2021
5/ In 2020 @RobinhoodApp "garnered over 1/2 of all new app downloads among mobile investing and trading platforms in the United States."
"Among customers who visited our app in a given day, they did so nearly 7x a day on avg"
— John Street Capital (@JohnStCapital) July 6, 2021
Stat of the day via @barronsonline…
Average daily value of shares traded in AMC was *$13.1bil* in June, more than AMZN ($10.3bil) & AAPL ($9.5bil).
Reminder AMC’s market cap = $217mil in April of last yr.
— Nate Geraci (@NateGeraci) July 10, 2021
David Schawel tweet – @DavidSchawel “One of my favorites”
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.