On today’s show we discuss:
- Is the Roaring 20s kind of already here?
- Bob Burgess Tweet – Household Debt Service as a % of Disposable Income
- 95% of workers want to change jobs, lol
- Subway and train traffic still way down
- Baby Bust
- Cash is disappearing
- Rewards for staking
- The risks of providing liquidity
- Dave Nadig on volatility
- Average account size
- Home prices rising fastest in areas without mass transit
- Who’s driving up home prices?
- This thing is global
- Rents are playing catch up
- There’s a ton of money in private equity. But it’s still kinda tiny.
- Movie theaters are dead
- Black Widow’s box office numbers
— Robert Burgess (@BobOnMarkets) July 7, 2021
5/ In 2020 @RobinhoodApp "garnered over 1/2 of all new app downloads among mobile investing and trading platforms in the United States."
"Among customers who visited our app in a given day, they did so nearly 7x a day on avg"
— John Street Capital (@JohnStCapital) July 6, 2021
Stat of the day via @barronsonline…
Average daily value of shares traded in AMC was *$13.1bil* in June, more than AMZN ($10.3bil) & AAPL ($9.5bil).
Reminder AMC’s market cap = $217mil in April of last yr.
— Nate Geraci (@NateGeraci) July 10, 2021
David Schawel tweet – @DavidSchawel “One of my favorites”
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
(Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. For additional advertisement disclaimers click here.)