On today’s show we discuss:
- Crony Capitalism
- Clayton fights for Bitcoin ETF
- The best way to get a raise
- Might be time to change how we think about debt
- Don’t obsess over money
- Boz Angeles
- How much money to feel financial secure?
- Disney Vax
- Wal-Mart too
- Corporations setting policy
- Buy now pay later
- Scarlett Johansson is suing Disney
- Matt Damon on movies being over for young people
Jens Pedersen tweet – “US nominal GDP…”
CFA Institute just reported the lowest pass rate on record for the Level 1 exam at 25%.
Next lowest was 34% in 2009.https://t.co/H02ld55HxZ
— Imani (@MoiseNoise) July 27, 2021
Loss aversion, quantified: pic.twitter.com/B3b4KL3jmg
— Phil Huber (@bpsandpieces) July 27, 2021
No shame.. After Rejecting Bitcoin ETFs, Former SEC Chair Clayton Joins Fight For Approval https://t.co/PrisonCd99
— Eric Balchunas (@EricBalchunas) July 31, 2021
Ending the UI expansion in Texas has not solved the labor tightness problems for employers.
— Joe Weisenthal (@TheStalwart) July 27, 2021
— John Street Capital (@JohnStCapital) August 1, 2021
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.