Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by YCharts
On today’s show we discuss:
- Should you invest in IPOs
- A Wall Street Whiz Kid
- “The Fed is forcing people out on the risk spectrum”
- NFTs get a ton of attention But barely anybody has one.
- Everyone is having fun and you’re not
- Profile of FTX
- James Montier on inflation
- Lumber has fallen
- Amazing how fast this happened
- College price increases are decelerating
- Less jobs. Same output
- Rich is relative
- What if so many people lived in big cities because they had no other options?
- Money can fix problems
- Spotify quarterly report
Full round trip in @GoogleTrends searches for #inflation @FT pic.twitter.com/olqbGI6kvB
— Liz Ann Sonders (@LizAnnSonders) August 12, 2021
MBA mortgage applications fell last week to their lowest since early-May 2020
— Liz Ann Sonders (@LizAnnSonders) August 4, 2021
Matthew Yglesias @mattyglesias tweet
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.