Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you Masterworks.
For more information go to Masterworks.io/Animal to learn more
On today’s show we discuss:
- Pure Alpha has been tough for investors
- How demographics are pulling down interest rates
- $2 million rejection
- Potential use cases for blockchain technology
- Robinhood as a payday lender?
- Why Bitcoin matters (2014)
- Brave web browser (BAT, Basic Attention Token)
- Tipping on Twitting using Bitcoin
- John St. Capital on The bull case for Bitcoin
- When automation goes wrong
- Real estate prices. So hot right now.
- Vacation Friends
- This is the End
- Seeking a Friend For the End of the World
- Knives Out
- Little Miss Sunshine
- Mission: Impossible-Ghost Protocol
Poll Results: higher the price of Bitcoin, less people believe it's a bubble, more people believe it's undervalued. pic.twitter.com/zxYIr6S7kV
— Charlie Bilello (@charliebilello) November 22, 2017
Nice look at annual ETF flows by issuer via @tpsarofagis. Vanguard already has broken all time record w 4mo to go, closing in on a quarter of a trillion dollars. Alt title for chart: Welcome to the Terrordome pic.twitter.com/WPVMib9Mla
— Eric Balchunas (@EricBalchunas) September 1, 2021
Not being rich enough in fake money to be able to participate in a mania is a humbling experience.
— Michael Antonelli (@BullandBaird) September 1, 2021
Chris Burniske Tweet “Bitcoin has lost its cultural hold”
18% of Americans have personally invested in NFTs, while 22% know someone who has made a purchase: Piplsay Research
— zerohedge (@zerohedge) September 7, 2021
Contact us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
(Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. For additional advertisement disclaimers click here.)