Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you Masterworks.
For more information go to Masterworks.io/Animal to learn more
On today’s show we discuss:
- Pure Alpha has been tough for investors
- How demographics are pulling down interest rates
- $2 million rejection
- Potential use cases for blockchain technology
- Robinhood as a payday lender?
- Why Bitcoin matters (2014)
- Brave web browser (BAT, Basic Attention Token)
- Tipping on Twitting using Bitcoin
- John St. Capital on The bull case for Bitcoin
- When automation goes wrong
- Real estate prices. So hot right now.
- Vacation Friends
- This is the End
- Seeking a Friend For the End of the World
- Knives Out
- Little Miss Sunshine
- Mission: Impossible-Ghost Protocol
Poll Results: higher the price of Bitcoin, less people believe it's a bubble, more people believe it's undervalued. pic.twitter.com/zxYIr6S7kV
— Charlie Bilello (@charliebilello) November 22, 2017
Nice look at annual ETF flows by issuer via @tpsarofagis. Vanguard already has broken all time record w 4mo to go, closing in on a quarter of a trillion dollars. Alt title for chart: Welcome to the Terrordome pic.twitter.com/WPVMib9Mla
— Eric Balchunas (@EricBalchunas) September 1, 2021
Not being rich enough in fake money to be able to participate in a mania is a humbling experience.
— Michael Antonelli (@BullandBaird) September 1, 2021
Chris Burniske Tweet “Bitcoin has lost its cultural hold”
18% of Americans have personally invested in NFTs, while 22% know someone who has made a purchase: Piplsay Research
— zerohedge (@zerohedge) September 7, 2021
Contact us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.