On today’s show we discuss:
- America is running out of everything
- Builders hunt for alternatives
- Shipping costs have finally slumped
- New Grand Wagoneer
- Gen X’s wealth has gone up 50%
- PSERS is dumping hedge funds
- 24/7 stock market trading
- BofA is humping its minimum hourly wage to $21, taking another step toward a goal of paying $25 by 2025
- Money Pit (1986)
- Ben is out of touch (Youtube)
- Am I being too responsible with my money?
Transcript via AudioGraph
— Dividend Growth Investor (@DividendGrowth) October 6, 2021
Median net worth by age according to the Federal Reserve. pic.twitter.com/4szmsLE14c
— Peter Mallouk (@PeterMallouk) October 8, 2021
“$2 trillion of wealth flows from Baby Boomers to Millennials per year through inheritance, according to Fundstrat estimates. Over the next 20 years, Millennials will inherit $76 trillion from previous generations.”
If 5% of that goes into crypto, it's going to be a crazy decade
— Austin Rief ☕️ (@austin_rief) October 9, 2021
Goldman: "The supply-demand picture that has been the basis for our call for a multi-year boom in home prices remains intact. … Our model now projects that home prices will grow a further 16% by the end of 2022."
— Bill McBride (@calculatedrisk) October 11, 2021
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
(Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. For additional advertisement disclaimers click here.)