On today’s show we discuss:
- America is running out of everything
- Builders hunt for alternatives
- Shipping costs have finally slumped
- New Grand Wagoneer
- Gen X’s wealth has gone up 50%
- PSERS is dumping hedge funds
- 24/7 stock market trading
- BofA is humping its minimum hourly wage to $21, taking another step toward a goal of paying $25 by 2025
- Money Pit (1986)
- Ben is out of touch (Youtube)
- Am I being too responsible with my money?
Transcript via AudioGraph
— Dividend Growth Investor (@DividendGrowth) October 6, 2021
Median net worth by age according to the Federal Reserve. pic.twitter.com/4szmsLE14c
— Peter Mallouk (@PeterMallouk) October 8, 2021
“$2 trillion of wealth flows from Baby Boomers to Millennials per year through inheritance, according to Fundstrat estimates. Over the next 20 years, Millennials will inherit $76 trillion from previous generations.”
If 5% of that goes into crypto, it's going to be a crazy decade
— Austin Rief ☕️ (@austin_rief) October 9, 2021
Goldman: "The supply-demand picture that has been the basis for our call for a multi-year boom in home prices remains intact. … Our model now projects that home prices will grow a further 16% by the end of 2022."
— Bill McBride (@calculatedrisk) October 11, 2021
Contact us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.