Today’s Animal Spirits is brought to you by BlockFi
On today’s show we discuss:
- The highest stable coin rates BlockFi has ever had
- My journey with Bitcoin
- How BlockFi is working with Neuberger Berman
- How BlockFi handles risk and security
- Kentucky tells BlockFi to stop opening newinterest accounts
- Bitcoin’s money-printing machine
.@BlockFi has filed for a '33 Act spot bitcoin ETF to follow up their futures ETF which they filed for a month ago. Takeaway: shows they want to be in the mix long-term but until Genz changes his mind this thing is on ice like the rest (25-ish) of them. https://t.co/sNVulqfBFT pic.twitter.com/czgTVdc6PC
— Eric Balchunas (@EricBalchunas) November 8, 2021
Contact us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
(Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. For additional advertisement disclaimers click here.)