Today’s Talk Your Book is brought to you by DPL Financial Partners
We had Wade Pfau, Professor of Retirement Income at The American College, and CEO and C0-Founder of DPL Financial Partners, David Lau on the show to talk about retirement spending, retirement income, and the 4% rule.
On today’s show we discuss:
- The updated 4% rule
- Spending retirement savings
- How to think about spending habits in retirement
- Annuities in high-interest rate environments
- Strategies for retirement income
- When annuities make sense for a client
- Long-term care as a retirement planning tool
- Home equity in a retirement plan
- Advisor responses to increased interest rates
- Why it’s hard to spend down retirement assets
- DPL membership info
- DPL solutions for clients
- DPL membership tools
- DPL podcasts
- How Much Can I Spend in Retirement?
- The Retirement Planning Guidebook
- How To Use Reverse Mortgages To Secure Your Retirement
- Free Retirement Income Style Awareness Tool
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.