Today’s Talk Your Book is presented by Fundrise:
We had Ben Miller, Co-Founder, and CEO of Fundrise, back on the show to give us an update on the housing market and the Fundrise Innovation Fund.
On today’s show we discuss:
- Unintended consequences from higher mortgage rates
- How the rental market is doing
- Seasonality and cyclicality of rental leases
- How rent increases work with inflation
- Supply chain issues in housing
- The future outlook for housing and interest rates
- An update on Fundrises Innovation Fund
- Mid-year letter to investors 2022
- Fundrise investment strategy
- Fundrise and inflation
- Fundrise tax-advantaged account
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.