Today’s Compound and Friends is brought to you by Composer:
See here for more information on Composers’ systematic strategies
On today’s show, we discuss:
- Decembers CPI print
- Is the bond market calling the Fed’s bluff?
- The Fed’s game of chicken
- Jamie Dimon says Fed may need to hike interest rates beyond 5%
- Paul Tudor Jones compares Fed inflation fight to a moon landing
- The most important new inflation indicator
- Wage growth
- Apples app store growth is slowing
- 7 Habits of Highly Successful People
- Harry & Meghan
- Whose Line is it Anyway?
- UNC basketball
- Mark Manson on the Tim Ferriss show
- The concert for George in spacial audio
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product