On today’s show, we discuss:
- Corporate stock buybacks help keep market afloat
- Warren Buffett’s slap at buyback illiterates rings true
- Short-seller Nate Koppikar has taken on Blackstone, Facebook, and the Tiger Cubs
- World stock market sizes
- 16,000 Amazon workers have launched a petition to fight CEO Andy Jassy’s return to office mandate
- Google wants returning staff to share desks with a partner to maximize office space
- Where do millionaires keep their money?
- You are not wealthy, you are too worried
- Why the Medallion Fund is the greatest money-making machine of all time
- Crypto bank Silvergate plunges after it says examining viability, delays annual report
- The Gorillaz new album
- Why Smart People Believe Stupid Things
- Eddie Vedder live in Tempe
- Decoder with Nilay Patel
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Instagram and YouTube.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.