Today’s show is sponsored by Blinkist:
See here for more information on getting the key ideas and insights from 5,500+ nonfiction titles
On today’s show, we discuss:
- The CEO of TikTok in Washington DC
- Yellens testimony
- Hedge Fund manager Nelson Peltz says the government should insure all bank deposits – for a price
- Bank failures put Fed in hot seat
- Hindenburg publishes a report on Square
- US threatens ban if TikTok’s Chinese owners don’t sell stakes
- TikTok CEO to testify at Energy and Commerce Committee
- Yes, of course we should ban TikTok
- Job listings abound, but many are fake
- Layoff protection plan
- The FTC wants to ban those tough-to-cancel gyms and cable subscriptions
- Apple to spend $1B making movies for theaters, matching Amazon
- Site: jillonmoney.com
- Twitter: @jillonmoney
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/jillonmoney
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/jillonmoney
Contact us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Instagram and YouTube.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
Wealthcast Media, an affiliate of Ritholtz Wealth Management, received compensation from the sponsor of this advertisement. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in speculative securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.