On today’s show, we are joined by Brandon Arvanaghi, Founder and CEO of Meow, and Devon Drew, CEO and CIO of DFD Partners to discuss fintech solutions for small businesses and asset managers.
On today’s segment with Brandon, we discuss:
- What Meow does for businesses
- What’s changed about cash management in the past month
- Who the counterparty is when buying T-Bills
- Who Meow works with
On today’s segment with Devon, we discuss:
- What DFD Partners is
- How mutual funds and ETFs are distributed
- How DFD was started
- Why an asset manager would want to use DFD as its distribution partner
- What the process looks like for an asset manager
- What DFD provides to asset managers and advisors
- What its been like as a business owner in this environment
DFD Partners Charts:
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, and other swag here.
This link is for informational purposes. Inclusion of such advertisements does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof, or any affiliation therewith, by the Content Creator or by Ritholtz Wealth Management or any of its employees. Investing in securities involves the risk of loss. Nothing on this website should be construed as, and may not be used in connection with, an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or hold, an interest in any security or investment product.